The Industrial Controls Company works closely with customers to precisely define your design requirements and to gain a thorough understanding of the environment where your application will perform. Our process aims for seamless alignment between our engineers and yours, insuring in-depth understanding on all sides.
We provide you with detailed schematics as well as full documentation for each step in the cell-based manufacturing protocol created for your project, right down to the layout of the workstations to detailed photo documentation of the assembly process. This complete package allows your control panel design to easily re-up for production, anytime the need arises.
Contact The Industrial Controls Company to discuss the control projects on your horizon.
Our areas of specialization include —
- Process & Machine Control Panels and Systems
- Applications Consulting & Systems Design
- Drive/Motion Control/PLC Control Panels and Systems
- Pneumatic & Hydraulic Control Panels and Systems
- Complete Systems Documentation
- Testing to Client Specifications
- Field Support by Skilled Engineers
- Worldwide Installations
- UL508A Certified Shop
- CUL / ESA / CSA Canadian Approvals
- Design & Fabrication to NFPA79 Standards