A CAREER WITH THE INDUSTRIAL CONTROLS COMPANY
We’re a place where quality always comes first. We’re a stable, rapidly expanding business with the kind of opportunities only growth can create.
As an ICC associate, you’ll get the chance to roll up your sleeves and put your skills to work using state-of-the-art tools in a mature environment of trust, professionalism and open-mindedness.
We’re a learning culture who grow as a team with every problem we tackle. You’ll work alongside experts in all areas of our operation — manufacturing, engineering and production. You’ll work in a stimulating environment where we face fresh challenges every day — and timelines to keep your adrenaline pumping.
Our associates know that ICC is a place to make a career. Most have over 10 years of tenure, several more than 20 years with us.
Family comes first and hours are flexible. Just get your work done and achieve the results we ask for.
We are a stable and growing electrical manufacturer in the western suburbs of Milwaukee, Wisconsin looking for a Controller.
This person will be responsible for planning, managing and coordinating the general accounting, payroll and HR functions of the organization and the preparation of reports and statistics reflecting earnings, profits, cash balances and other financial results.
If you’re looking for a permanent opportunity and thrive in a fast paced, challenging and ethical environment with likeminded professionals, we want to hear from you!
Requirements / Duties Include:
A bachelor’s degree in accounting or business with an emphasis in accounting
5+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment including cost accounting and inventory management
Ensuing AP, AR, GL and other data is entered into the system accurately and on a timely basis by accounting personnel
Establishing monthly closing schedule
Review and approve journal entries and adjustments to the general ledger
Analyze and standardize procedures to improve efficiency of the department operations
Work with internal and external auditors to verify financial reports
Process payroll, attendance and insurance related data
Process commission reports
Process the daily banking needs
Support the owners with special projects and workflow process improvements
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Have strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills
Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and thrive in a fast paced setting
You like to have fun and enjoy being successful!
If this sounds like you, we want you to join our team!!
We are a financially stable operation with excellent benefits, a solid team, a clean environment and a great family friendly culture. You won’t believe our vacation policy!! Compensation will be appropriate for the experience level of the candidate.
Senior Industrial Controls Engineer
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit?
Are you focused and committed to achieving your goals?
Do you know what work needs to be done & are able to manage your time accordingly?
Feel your hands are tied in your current position?
If you answered YES to any of these, we have an opportunity for you!
We are a fast growing, fast moving, made-to-order control system design and assembly plant in Sussex, WI looking for Senior Industrial Controls Engineers to join our winning team.
You have to experience our “environment of responsibility” firsthand to believe it. You will not be micro-managed. Instead, you’ll be given the resources and room to achieve goals in the manner you see fit. We will provide you with a level of freedom unheard of in this industry, including flexibility in your work hours and paid time off. In return, you’re expected to manage your own deadlines and put the utmost pride into the work you do.
The successful candidate will possess the following traits:
• Self-motivated, disciplined and detail oriented.
• Personable and social; a conscientious team player with excellent relationship skills and the desire to build long term win-win relationships.
• Ability to determine operational requirements, solve problems on a strategic level and create highest level of confidence with our customers/partners.
• Ability to understand our partners desired outcomes and work with them to create and document functional specifications that achieve those outcomes.
• Ability and persistence to thrive in a fast paced environment, working on multiple projects and activities and deal with customer’s ever changing requests.
• Knowledge and understanding of production processes and needs with the ability to work with production personnel to ensure they are successful in their work.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Five+ years of experience as a control system designer and estimator across multiple industries.
• Two or four-year engineering degree.
• A working knowledge of the NEC, UL, CSA and other applicable regulations.
• Proficient AutoCAD skills along with strong spatial awareness and best practice experience in designing control panels.
• PLC, interface and data acquisition programming experience.
• Motion control, PC and database programming experience a plus.
• Strong testing and field startup experience along with customer support and troubleshooting skills are important.
If you want to take control of your future, this is the place to be!