Our extensive fabrication capabilities allow us to manufacture in-house the heavy, hazardous location enclosures that protect your controls investment, as well as the labeling and engraving services
to imprint your control panels with all necessary instructions, cautions and warnings.
We achieve crisp, legible results on a variety of surfaces and can convert most graphic files — including your CAD drawings and many Macintosh files — for output on our equipment. Or, we can scan original materials. And all your graphics and labeling data is stored for future access.
All Hazardous location, Explosion-Proof and Intrinsically Safe control panels and hazardous location enclosures are constructed in accordance with UL 508A standards (UL/CUL file E71773) and have an electrical supply voltage limitation of 600V maximum and ambient temperature limitations of -25 °C to +40 °C.
As per UL file E226048, The Industrial Controls Company builds and certifies UL/CUL Listed control panels and assemblies for use in Hazardous Locations (NNNY, NNY7 NRBX, NNNY7).
This includes industrial control panels for use in:
- Class I, Div. I, Groups A, B, C and D Hazardous Location with Type X Purge
- Class I, Div. I, Groups A, B, C and D Hazardous Location with Type Y Purge
- Class I, Div. II, Groups A, B, C and D Hazardous Location with Type Z Purge
- Class I, Div. I, Groups B, C and D Hazardous Location with Explosion Proof Enclosure
- Class I, Div. II, Groups B, C and D Hazardous Location with Explosion Proof Enclosure
For a tutorial on hazardous location certifications provided by Control Engineering / CFE Media, click here.