We Are Your Certification Specialists
The Industrial Controls Company designs, manufactures and certifies UL and CUL-certified control panels for Hazardous Locations, as well as Explosion Proof Panels (NNNY Certified) and control panels with Intrinsically Safe (IS) barriers
(UL 698A and NRBX as well as ATEX, the EU equivalent) for use in explosive environments.
We have been approved by UL for hazardous location self-certification, saving our customers the expense and delays of third-party certification.
All Hazardous location, explosion-proof panels, intrinsically safe control panels and hazardous location enclosures are constructed in accordance with UL 508A standards (UL/CUL file E71773) and have an electrical supply voltage limitation of 600V maximum and ambient temperature limitations of -25 °C to +40 °C.
As per UL file E226048, The Industrial Controls Company builds and certifies UL/CUL Listed control panels and assemblies for use in Hazardous Locations (NNNY, NNY7 NRBX, NNNY7).
This includes industrial control panels for use in:
- Class I, Div. I, Groups A, B, C and D Hazardous Location with Type X Purge
- Class I, Div. I, Groups A, B, C and D Hazardous Location with Type Y Purge
- Class I, Div. II, Groups A, B, C and D Hazardous Location with Type Z Purge
- Class I, Div. I, Groups B, C and D Hazardous Location with Explosion Proof Enclosure
- Class I, Div. II, Groups B, C and D Hazardous Location with Explosion Proof Enclosure
For a tutorial on hazardous location certifications provided by Control Engineering / CFE Media, click here.
The Industrial Controls Company has manufactured & engineered hazardous location enclosures for a variety of industrial applications, including oil & gas refineries, pharmaceutical, distillery, chemical, hazardous powders, landfill (methane) and wastewater.